Who is this programme for?
The Pre-Masters Programme is a fast-track programme, designed for students who would like to gain the specialist skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their Masters degree at Liverpool John Moores University.
You will build on the knowledge gained in your undergraduate studies, whilst developing your practical English language abilities, as well as study and research skills. You will develop a greater depth of knowledge in your area of study through classes designed specifically for international students. These will be based on study and careers skills, as well as subject specific modules, which prepare you for your chosen Masters degree at Liverpool John Moores University.
Why should I study a Masters?
- Further develop the knowledge you gained during undergraduate study
- Boost your career prospects by building on your academic experience
- Develop your English language skills in the heart of the UK
- Network with others in your field
- Learn a new subject and change your career
What can I study?
When you apply to the International Study Centre, you will choose between two pathways – Business, Management and Law, or Engineering and Computing. Upon acceptance to the Pre-Masters Programme, you will also receive a conditional offer to study a Masters degree at Liverpool John Moores University after successful completion of your Pre-Masters.
You can save both time and money, and experience a seamless transition to postgraduate success, by studying one of our Pre-Masters courses and your Masters degree with one visa.
Advantages of the combined visa:
- Just one visa required for the whole length of your study
- No need for IELTS for UKVI to join the Pre-masters programme*
- No need for an additional IELTS test before starting your Masters degree
- No visa requirement to return home between the courses.
FEE : 5509£ only
*IELTS equivalent required